This small and simple PHP based address book stores its data in a MySQL Database.
The complete source will be available soon. If you are interested in, send a mail
The addressbook is not finished yet, but I can tell you its advantages.
- Highly configurable look-and-feel through CSS and include files.
- Simple configuration of an additional company logo.
- Every addressbook entry can contain an icon representing the user.
- Every entry gets a timestamp, so you know how old an entry is.
- You can choose the search criteria, e.g. realname, department, company etc.
- You can specify an order criteria now.
- You can now delete entries.
- The 'Realname' field contains surname and christian name (to be fixed).
- There is no check, whether an INSERT or UPDATE of the database was successful (BAD idea, to be fixed).
Older Screenshots can be found here.
Sample Search Result
Add Entry - 1
Add Entry - 2
Add Entry - 3
Edit Entry - 1
Edit Entry - 2
Edit Entry - 3